Discover a series of illustrated children’s books, where:
- the content is carefully reviewed by research scientists
- the illustrations are beautiful yet accurate
- the narrative of each story is designed to bring ecological science to life and engage children
- the book can be read to or by the child at school or at home
- the information presented in the sidebars encourages further investigation
- teacher materials are accessible and available for classroom use
Check out other useful resources on the LTER website, such as how to produce effective videos.