Prior to Workshop –
- Each registrant should read the attached Guidelines for Listing, Categorizing and Sharing Information on Plant Taxa Spreading from Cultivation at Public Gardens in North America (Guidelines).
- Participants should come to the workshop prepared to discuss taxa spreading from cultivation within their gardens. Based on the Guidelines, they should consider how they would rank at least 3 taxa which have been observed escaping cultivation within their gardens. If registrants’ gardens already have a list of taxa, then this will suffice.
- Participants should register and gain access to the PGSIP database. Without doing so prior to the workshop, the participants may have difficulty fully engaging in the workshop.
- While a brief overview of PGSIP will be provided during the workshop, registrants are encouraged to watch pre-recorded webinars of PGSIP for fuller context or read the article on the topic.
- Participants will be encouraged to submit questions to PGSIP team ahead of the workshop (firstname.lastname@example.org)