Individuals who are public horticulture professionals, volunteers, or trustees with current Association membership are eligible to present and submit the sessions as the Session Lead Presenter.
Anyone with an interest in public horticulture from disciplines or organizations outside public horticulture are strongly encouraged to join us as presenters. However, commercial service providers and non-members may not serve as a Session Lead Presenter for sessions but are encouraged to collaborate with others to submit session ideas and participate as presenters.
Interested in becoming a member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Session Lead Presenter Expectations
- Coordinate session logistical details
- Organize session focus, format, and presenters
- Develop session content
- Specify session room/site setup and audiovisual needs
Symposium Planning Committee/Association will:
- Notify all presenters when a session is accepted
- Provide guidance, as needed, to session presenters
- Work to resolve specified room/site setup and audiovisual needs
For any questions, please contact Briana Berkowitz, Professional Development Coordinator, at email@example.com