Executive Leader Dinner:
Sponsored by Tianyu Arts & Culture
Add on to your registration for $25
6:00 p.m. Sunset cocktails in the gardens
7:00 p.m. Dinner at the Alexander Discovery Center
9:30 a.m. Welcome to Bok Tower Gardens
10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Past, Present & Future: The History, Heritage & Horticulture of Bok Tower Gardens
Enjoy small group walking tours exploring the Olmsted Gardens, Hammock Hollow Children’s Garden, Singing Tower, and other garden areas.
12:30 – 1:15 p.m. Lunch on your own
Bring a lunch with you to enjoy on the beautiful Bok Tower grounds, or purchase one of the delicious lunch offerings from the on-site Blue Palmetto Cafe.
1:30 – 3:30 p.m. How Does Your Garden Grow?
Participate in an afternoon of networking and sharing with the Bok Tower Gardens Team. All topics will be available in both sessions.
Session 1: 1:30 – 2:20 p.m.
Session 2: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
· Behind the Scenes: Tour of Nursery & Horticulture*
· Preserving a Historic Landscape: Land Preservation Tour*
· Play, Learn, Grow: Education and Engagement*
· Step Back in Time: Tour El Retiro (Historic House and Garden)
· In the Business of Growing: Administration “Round Robin” discussions with members of the Philanthropy, Marketing, Human Resources, Retail, and Finance departments
*These are walking tours departing from the Visitor Center
3:30 – 4 p.m. Farewell
4:00 – 6 p.m. Explore on your own until the Gardens close